- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Texas-OU Game Reached A Never-Before-Seen Trifecta Of Awesome
There were plenty of big plays in OU’s offensive attack that yielded 677 yards and 63 points, but perhaps none were bigger than this huge gain by fullback Trey Millard that features not only Millard jumping over a defender, not only Millard stiff-arming a defender in mid-air, not only a referee trucking a player, but all three. Enjoy!
Somewhere, an angel just got its wings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts