- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Texas Tech Cheerleader And Big Game Hunter Kendall Jones Shines At Trophy Hunters Convention
Ok, actually, “a god” may be the one thing you can’t call her. The point is she’s as popular as she is unpopular.
Last year, Jones posted images on her Facebook where the bubbly cheerleader sat triumphantly with animals she had killed, like this, many of which were large and beautiful which predictably upset some people.
Those are the kind of people you don’t want to piss off, as they drove the 19-year-old into hiding — emerging only to sign autographs at the famed Texas Trophy Hunters Association Hunting Extravaganza.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts