- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Texas Tech Cheerleader And Big Game Hunter Kendall Jones Shines At Trophy Hunters Convention
Ok, actually, “a god” may be the one thing you can’t call her. The point is she’s as popular as she is unpopular.
Last year, Jones posted images on her Facebook where the bubbly cheerleader sat triumphantly with animals she had killed, like this, many of which were large and beautiful which predictably upset some people.
Those are the kind of people you don’t want to piss off, as they drove the 19-year-old into hiding — emerging only to sign autographs at the famed Texas Trophy Hunters Association Hunting Extravaganza.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts