- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Texas Tech Cheerleader And Big Game Hunter Kendall Jones Shines At Trophy Hunters Convention
Ok, actually, “a god” may be the one thing you can’t call her. The point is she’s as popular as she is unpopular.
Last year, Jones posted images on her Facebook where the bubbly cheerleader sat triumphantly with animals she had killed, like this, many of which were large and beautiful which predictably upset some people.
Those are the kind of people you don’t want to piss off, as they drove the 19-year-old into hiding — emerging only to sign autographs at the famed Texas Trophy Hunters Association Hunting Extravaganza.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce