- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Aggies Join The All-White Uniform Craze
Apparently oblivious to the fact that we are well past Labor Day, Texas A&M will debut their all-white uniforms today as they take on no. 1 Alabama.
Obviously, this is just a ploy to sell jerseys, as the Aggies will likely not have more people watching them this season than today against the best team in the country, so this post is more about fashion than football. Either way, let’s take a look on what they’ll be rocking today.
Here’s Texas A&M’s uniforms for today. They’re Adidas, so likely they’ll be added to NCAA Football 13 at some point. twitter.com/pastapadre/sta…
— Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) November 10, 2012
I’m kind of into it. The maroon-and-white is working for me. I reserve the right to change my mind if A&M gets killed today, though. No matter how sleek a jersey might look pre-game, getting killed 70-14 will make any jersey look like garbage.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?