- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Aggies Join The All-White Uniform Craze
Apparently oblivious to the fact that we are well past Labor Day, Texas A&M will debut their all-white uniforms today as they take on no. 1 Alabama.
Obviously, this is just a ploy to sell jerseys, as the Aggies will likely not have more people watching them this season than today against the best team in the country, so this post is more about fashion than football. Either way, let’s take a look on what they’ll be rocking today.
Here’s Texas A&M’s uniforms for today. They’re Adidas, so likely they’ll be added to NCAA Football 13 at some point. twitter.com/pastapadre/sta…
— Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) November 10, 2012
I’m kind of into it. The maroon-and-white is working for me. I reserve the right to change my mind if A&M gets killed today, though. No matter how sleek a jersey might look pre-game, getting killed 70-14 will make any jersey look like garbage.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs