- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Aggies Join The All-White Uniform Craze
Apparently oblivious to the fact that we are well past Labor Day, Texas A&M will debut their all-white uniforms today as they take on no. 1 Alabama.
Obviously, this is just a ploy to sell jerseys, as the Aggies will likely not have more people watching them this season than today against the best team in the country, so this post is more about fashion than football. Either way, let’s take a look on what they’ll be rocking today.
Here’s Texas A&M’s uniforms for today. They’re Adidas, so likely they’ll be added to NCAA Football 13 at some point. twitter.com/pastapadre/sta…
— Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) November 10, 2012
I’m kind of into it. The maroon-and-white is working for me. I reserve the right to change my mind if A&M gets killed today, though. No matter how sleek a jersey might look pre-game, getting killed 70-14 will make any jersey look like garbage.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence