- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Aggies Join The All-White Uniform Craze
Apparently oblivious to the fact that we are well past Labor Day, Texas A&M will debut their all-white uniforms today as they take on no. 1 Alabama.
Obviously, this is just a ploy to sell jerseys, as the Aggies will likely not have more people watching them this season than today against the best team in the country, so this post is more about fashion than football. Either way, let’s take a look on what they’ll be rocking today.
Here’s Texas A&M’s uniforms for today. They’re Adidas, so likely they’ll be added to NCAA Football 13 at some point. twitter.com/pastapadre/sta…
— Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) November 10, 2012
I’m kind of into it. The maroon-and-white is working for me. I reserve the right to change my mind if A&M gets killed today, though. No matter how sleek a jersey might look pre-game, getting killed 70-14 will make any jersey look like garbage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts