- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Aggies Join The All-White Uniform Craze
Apparently oblivious to the fact that we are well past Labor Day, Texas A&M will debut their all-white uniforms today as they take on no. 1 Alabama.
Obviously, this is just a ploy to sell jerseys, as the Aggies will likely not have more people watching them this season than today against the best team in the country, so this post is more about fashion than football. Either way, let’s take a look on what they’ll be rocking today.
Here’s Texas A&M’s uniforms for today. They’re Adidas, so likely they’ll be added to NCAA Football 13 at some point. twitter.com/pastapadre/sta…
— Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre) November 10, 2012
I’m kind of into it. The maroon-and-white is working for me. I reserve the right to change my mind if A&M gets killed today, though. No matter how sleek a jersey might look pre-game, getting killed 70-14 will make any jersey look like garbage.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million