- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Five Best Moments From Today’s OSU-Michigan Game
If you forgot about today’s Iron Bowl, it’s probably because you were watching Michigan and Ohio State duke it out in an instant classic that went right down to the wire, with Ohio stopping a Michigan two-point conversion with seconds left to play. Final score 42-41.
Everybody bashing Mich play call. More credit should be given to OSU. Tough in coverage to read WRs stacked like that.
— Carter Bryant (@CarterthePower) November 30, 2013
Yes, Brady Hoke might take flak for the play call, but you can’t fault him for going for the jugular (and not settling for overtime). Either way, a great end to an exciting game that had it all (ejections, hurdling, flipping the bird, fights, last minute drives, etc.). Here’s a recap of the action…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts