- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Five Best Moments From Today’s OSU-Michigan Game
If you forgot about today’s Iron Bowl, it’s probably because you were watching Michigan and Ohio State duke it out in an instant classic that went right down to the wire, with Ohio stopping a Michigan two-point conversion with seconds left to play. Final score 42-41.
Everybody bashing Mich play call. More credit should be given to OSU. Tough in coverage to read WRs stacked like that.
— Carter Bryant (@CarterthePower) November 30, 2013
Yes, Brady Hoke might take flak for the play call, but you can’t fault him for going for the jugular (and not settling for overtime). Either way, a great end to an exciting game that had it all (ejections, hurdling, flipping the bird, fights, last minute drives, etc.). Here’s a recap of the action…
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team