- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Last Touchdown Pass In BCS Championship History, And This College Season
Heisman winner Jameis Winston to receiver Kelvin Benjamin to beat Auburn in the closing seconds of the final BCS Championship Game, 34-31 (via SB Nation):
Drink it in, folks. The BCS is dead. Long live the College Football Playoff (hopefully, one day, with an extended format).
Photo via @DMartinCSN
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story