- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Last Touchdown Pass In BCS Championship History, And This College Season
Heisman winner Jameis Winston to receiver Kelvin Benjamin to beat Auburn in the closing seconds of the final BCS Championship Game, 34-31 (via SB Nation):
Drink it in, folks. The BCS is dead. Long live the College Football Playoff (hopefully, one day, with an extended format).
Photo via @DMartinCSN
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released