- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Last Touchdown Pass In BCS Championship History, And This College Season
Heisman winner Jameis Winston to receiver Kelvin Benjamin to beat Auburn in the closing seconds of the final BCS Championship Game, 34-31 (via SB Nation):
Drink it in, folks. The BCS is dead. Long live the College Football Playoff (hopefully, one day, with an extended format).
Photo via @DMartinCSN
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?