- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Last Touchdown Pass In BCS Championship History, And This College Season
Heisman winner Jameis Winston to receiver Kelvin Benjamin to beat Auburn in the closing seconds of the final BCS Championship Game, 34-31 (via SB Nation):
Drink it in, folks. The BCS is dead. Long live the College Football Playoff (hopefully, one day, with an extended format).
Photo via @DMartinCSN
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts