- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Last Touchdown Pass In BCS Championship History, And This College Season
Heisman winner Jameis Winston to receiver Kelvin Benjamin to beat Auburn in the closing seconds of the final BCS Championship Game, 34-31 (via SB Nation):
Drink it in, folks. The BCS is dead. Long live the College Football Playoff (hopefully, one day, with an extended format).
Photo via @DMartinCSN
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead