- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Next Great American Tradition Emerges: “Jungle Bird” Infiltrates the Notre Dame-Navy Game
Remember the potentially mentally ill man self-named “Jungle Bird” who interrupted Webb Simpson’s U.S. Open win and interview with Bob Costas by walking to frame and squawking like a deranged chicken? Are you serious, bro? Bro, you gotta see it, it’s hilarious.
Well, it appears Jungle Bird is at it again. This time, his target was the Notre Dame-Navy game.
Sadly, our hero’s antics were again cut short by event security acting like so many Batmans dead set on ruining the fun of one man who just wants to
watch the world burn dance like a chicken. One can only hope the sentence for a repeat offender of whatever-you-want-to-call-this is not severe and Jungle Bird will be back on the streets in time for the Ryder Cup on September 28-30.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts