- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Seven Colleges In America Are Very Good At Football, And Very Good At Partying
While the country’s “experts” are fumbling to find a functional rankings system for college football, we at SportsGrid have created our own formula to calculate the nation’s top schools. And we’re only paying attention to the things that matter.
By cross-referencing the preseason AP Top 25 with the Princeton Review’s Top 20 Party Schools, we’ve compiled a small list of institutions of higher learning that excel in both football and partying. You know what that means?
These are the most American schools in America:
Princeton Score: 5; AP Score: 6; Composite Score: 11
2. West Virginia
Princeton Score: 1; AP Score: 11; Composite Score: 12
3. Florida State
Princeton Score: 8; AP Score: 7; Composite Score: 15
Princeton Score: 13; AP Score: 12; Composite Score: 25
5. South Carolina
Princeton Score: 17; AP Score: 9; Composite Score: 26
Princeton Score: 6; AP Score: 23; Composite Score: 29
Princeton Score: 15; AP Score: 15; Composite Score: 30
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success