- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Seven Colleges In America Are Very Good At Football, And Very Good At Partying
While the country’s “experts” are fumbling to find a functional rankings system for college football, we at SportsGrid have created our own formula to calculate the nation’s top schools. And we’re only paying attention to the things that matter.
By cross-referencing the preseason AP Top 25 with the Princeton Review’s Top 20 Party Schools, we’ve compiled a small list of institutions of higher learning that excel in both football and partying. You know what that means?
These are the most American schools in America:
Princeton Score: 5; AP Score: 6; Composite Score: 11
2. West Virginia
Princeton Score: 1; AP Score: 11; Composite Score: 12
3. Florida State
Princeton Score: 8; AP Score: 7; Composite Score: 15
Princeton Score: 13; AP Score: 12; Composite Score: 25
5. South Carolina
Princeton Score: 17; AP Score: 9; Composite Score: 26
Princeton Score: 6; AP Score: 23; Composite Score: 29
Princeton Score: 15; AP Score: 15; Composite Score: 30
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager