- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Seven Colleges In America Are Very Good At Football, And Very Good At Partying
While the country’s “experts” are fumbling to find a functional rankings system for college football, we at SportsGrid have created our own formula to calculate the nation’s top schools. And we’re only paying attention to the things that matter.
By cross-referencing the preseason AP Top 25 with the Princeton Review’s Top 20 Party Schools, we’ve compiled a small list of institutions of higher learning that excel in both football and partying. You know what that means?
These are the most American schools in America:
Princeton Score: 5; AP Score: 6; Composite Score: 11
2. West Virginia
Princeton Score: 1; AP Score: 11; Composite Score: 12
3. Florida State
Princeton Score: 8; AP Score: 7; Composite Score: 15
Princeton Score: 13; AP Score: 12; Composite Score: 25
5. South Carolina
Princeton Score: 17; AP Score: 9; Composite Score: 26
Princeton Score: 6; AP Score: 23; Composite Score: 29
Princeton Score: 15; AP Score: 15; Composite Score: 30
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts