- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Seven Colleges In America Are Very Good At Football, And Very Good At Partying
While the country’s “experts” are fumbling to find a functional rankings system for college football, we at SportsGrid have created our own formula to calculate the nation’s top schools. And we’re only paying attention to the things that matter.
By cross-referencing the preseason AP Top 25 with the Princeton Review’s Top 20 Party Schools, we’ve compiled a small list of institutions of higher learning that excel in both football and partying. You know what that means?
These are the most American schools in America:
Princeton Score: 5; AP Score: 6; Composite Score: 11
2. West Virginia
Princeton Score: 1; AP Score: 11; Composite Score: 12
3. Florida State
Princeton Score: 8; AP Score: 7; Composite Score: 15
Princeton Score: 13; AP Score: 12; Composite Score: 25
5. South Carolina
Princeton Score: 17; AP Score: 9; Composite Score: 26
Princeton Score: 6; AP Score: 23; Composite Score: 29
Princeton Score: 15; AP Score: 15; Composite Score: 30
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts