- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Summer Of Johnny: Manziel Booted From Frat Party, Wears Tebow Jersey To Other Frat Party
So completely awesome in every way.
Johnny Manziel is at UT Fiji Islander pic.twitter.com/5CHN3ccrLa
— Sydney Davis (@sdavy23) July 27, 2013
He sleeps through mandatory Peyton Manning Football Camp meetings. He oversleeps and misses meetings entirely. He trashes his own school. And now the Summer of Johnny Manziel continues as he’s kicked out of a University of Texas frat party because, Johnny Manziel (see video below). Then, he wears a Tim Tebow jersey to another frat party.
— Maddie McFarland (@maddz_mc) July 27, 2013
A keystone light?! C'mon! You're Johnmy Freaking Football! Step up your game. pic.twitter.com/QQ2i92eNsJ
— Curry Shoff (@CurryShoff) July 27, 2013
Timeline: On Friday night, Manziel attends an Austin-area University of Texas frat party, and is politely asked to leave (“Get the fuck out!” … *hail of beer cans*).
Then on Saturday, he shows up at a daytime frat party, again in Austin, wearing a Tebow jersey.
Manziel, attending a fraternity party in the West Campus area near the University of Texas, was “quickly and harshly” kicked out of the event Friday night, according to SB Nation’s Texas site, “Burnt Orange Nation.”
A brief YouTube video accompanying the SB Nation report shows Manziel barely evading the brunt of an airborne beer can amid screams that include “get the f— out” as he leaves the party across an outdoor patio, dressed in a soaked pink golf shirt and black baseball cap.
Damn it … don’t they know he’s just a kid?
- The Truth behind Khloe Kardashian And Matt Kemp
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?
- 10 Recent Careers Robbed by Injuries
- MMA Veteran Joe Camacho Dead of Apparent Heart Attack