- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Compilation Of Fan Reactions To The Iron Bowl Ending Is Perhaps The Internet’s Greatest Compilation Video
If you’re like me, you usually look at a YouTube video with a nine-minute running time and think to yourself “Alright, I’ll watch a couple minutes and then go do something else — like, work, maybe.” Because who has time to watch nine straight minutes of video? The answer: You do. You’re not going to stop watching this until it’s done — unless your boss walks by and asks why you’re laughing with tears in your eyes at that TPS report you’re supposed to be filling out.
I haven’t seen people this happy since Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum destroyed the aliens in “Independence Day.” Such incredible joy (for Auburn fans, at least)!
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?