- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN’s Todd McShay Accidentally Refers To WVU’s Geno Smith As “Genocide Smith”
A pair of ESPN twitter accounts have had a bit of trouble with autocorrect this morning. Draft analyst Todd McShay referred to WVU quarterback Geno Smith as “Genocide Smith,” and ESPNU’s Twitter account made a similar mistake. Both comments were deleted almost immediately, but thanks to the wondrous ability of the internet to crystalize your accidentally offensive nicknames in eternity, we can see McShay’s little mishap above.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts