- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN’s Todd McShay Accidentally Refers To WVU’s Geno Smith As “Genocide Smith”
A pair of ESPN twitter accounts have had a bit of trouble with autocorrect this morning. Draft analyst Todd McShay referred to WVU quarterback Geno Smith as “Genocide Smith,” and ESPNU’s Twitter account made a similar mistake. Both comments were deleted almost immediately, but thanks to the wondrous ability of the internet to crystalize your accidentally offensive nicknames in eternity, we can see McShay’s little mishap above.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement