- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN’s Todd McShay Accidentally Refers To WVU’s Geno Smith As “Genocide Smith”
A pair of ESPN twitter accounts have had a bit of trouble with autocorrect this morning. Draft analyst Todd McShay referred to WVU quarterback Geno Smith as “Genocide Smith,” and ESPNU’s Twitter account made a similar mistake. Both comments were deleted almost immediately, but thanks to the wondrous ability of the internet to crystalize your accidentally offensive nicknames in eternity, we can see McShay’s little mishap above.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap