- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN’s Todd McShay Accidentally Refers To WVU’s Geno Smith As “Genocide Smith”
A pair of ESPN twitter accounts have had a bit of trouble with autocorrect this morning. Draft analyst Todd McShay referred to WVU quarterback Geno Smith as “Genocide Smith,” and ESPNU’s Twitter account made a similar mistake. Both comments were deleted almost immediately, but thanks to the wondrous ability of the internet to crystalize your accidentally offensive nicknames in eternity, we can see McShay’s little mishap above.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts