- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Todd McShay Accidentally Refers To WVU’s Geno Smith As “Genocide Smith”
A pair of ESPN twitter accounts have had a bit of trouble with autocorrect this morning. Draft analyst Todd McShay referred to WVU quarterback Geno Smith as “Genocide Smith,” and ESPNU’s Twitter account made a similar mistake. Both comments were deleted almost immediately, but thanks to the wondrous ability of the internet to crystalize your accidentally offensive nicknames in eternity, we can see McShay’s little mishap above.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed