- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Toledo Loses Game Because Of Referee — And Replay Official — Blunder
Syracuse overcame a scrappy Toledo team in overtime thanks to a blown extra point call — one that replay officials didn’t overturn.
This extra point — which video clearly shows went wide left — left a three-point advantage which Toledo erased with a game-tying field goal on the last play of regulation — a field goal which, were the Syracuse XP properly declared no good, would have won the game for the Rockets.
Instead, the game headed to overtime where Syracuse won on an actually-good field goal.
Video from Big East Network.
UPDATE: The Big East put out a press release apologizing for the mistake.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts