- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Toledo Loses Game Because Of Referee — And Replay Official — Blunder
Syracuse overcame a scrappy Toledo team in overtime thanks to a blown extra point call — one that replay officials didn’t overturn.
This extra point — which video clearly shows went wide left — left a three-point advantage which Toledo erased with a game-tying field goal on the last play of regulation — a field goal which, were the Syracuse XP properly declared no good, would have won the game for the Rockets.
Instead, the game headed to overtime where Syracuse won on an actually-good field goal.
Video from Big East Network.
UPDATE: The Big East put out a press release apologizing for the mistake.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Mike Carp is Out to Prove Everybody Wrong
- Should Marijuana Be Banned In The MMA?
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Kaitlyn Reacts to Her Wardrobe Malfunction