- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Toledo Loses Game Because Of Referee — And Replay Official — Blunder
Syracuse overcame a scrappy Toledo team in overtime thanks to a blown extra point call — one that replay officials didn’t overturn.
This extra point — which video clearly shows went wide left — left a three-point advantage which Toledo erased with a game-tying field goal on the last play of regulation — a field goal which, were the Syracuse XP properly declared no good, would have won the game for the Rockets.
Instead, the game headed to overtime where Syracuse won on an actually-good field goal.
Video from Big East Network.
UPDATE: The Big East put out a press release apologizing for the mistake.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches