- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Toledo Loses Game Because Of Referee — And Replay Official — Blunder
Syracuse overcame a scrappy Toledo team in overtime thanks to a blown extra point call — one that replay officials didn’t overturn.
This extra point — which video clearly shows went wide left — left a three-point advantage which Toledo erased with a game-tying field goal on the last play of regulation — a field goal which, were the Syracuse XP properly declared no good, would have won the game for the Rockets.
Instead, the game headed to overtime where Syracuse won on an actually-good field goal.
Video from Big East Network.
UPDATE: The Big East put out a press release apologizing for the mistake.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?