- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tommy Tuberville Is A Psychopath
I previously said Will Muschamp is a pyschopath. It seems Muschamp has company. Enter Tommy Tuberville.
Don’t worry; Muschamp is still crazy. But at least he kept his hands to himself. Tuberville, on the other hand, takes things to the next level by getting physical with one of the Texas Tech assistants.
Take a look at the grumpiest of old men in action:
Welcome to Tuberville. Population: one grump.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts