- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tommy Tuberville Leaves Texas Tech; But He Seemed So Happy!
There is now one less grumpy old man in Lubbock. Tommy Tuberville is headed for Cincinnati.
Tuberville replaces Butch Jones, who has moved on to Tennessee. Tuberville will be replaced by… no one yet. Texas Tech had no idea he was looking for a new job. According to one Tech official, the Red Raiders were “completely blindsided” by Tuberville’s decision to leave.
But honestly, does this look like the behavior of someone who plans to stay at his job for much longer?:
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed