- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Tommy Tuberville Leaves Texas Tech; But He Seemed So Happy!
There is now one less grumpy old man in Lubbock. Tommy Tuberville is headed for Cincinnati.
Tuberville replaces Butch Jones, who has moved on to Tennessee. Tuberville will be replaced by… no one yet. Texas Tech had no idea he was looking for a new job. According to one Tech official, the Red Raiders were “completely blindsided” by Tuberville’s decision to leave.
But honestly, does this look like the behavior of someone who plans to stay at his job for much longer?:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts