- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tommy Tuberville Leaves Texas Tech; But He Seemed So Happy!
There is now one less grumpy old man in Lubbock. Tommy Tuberville is headed for Cincinnati.
Tuberville replaces Butch Jones, who has moved on to Tennessee. Tuberville will be replaced by… no one yet. Texas Tech had no idea he was looking for a new job. According to one Tech official, the Red Raiders were “completely blindsided” by Tuberville’s decision to leave.
But honestly, does this look like the behavior of someone who plans to stay at his job for much longer?:
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports