- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tommy Tuberville Leaves Texas Tech; But He Seemed So Happy!
There is now one less grumpy old man in Lubbock. Tommy Tuberville is headed for Cincinnati.
Tuberville replaces Butch Jones, who has moved on to Tennessee. Tuberville will be replaced by… no one yet. Texas Tech had no idea he was looking for a new job. According to one Tech official, the Red Raiders were “completely blindsided” by Tuberville’s decision to leave.
But honestly, does this look like the behavior of someone who plans to stay at his job for much longer?:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?