- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tommy Tuberville Leaves Texas Tech; But He Seemed So Happy!
There is now one less grumpy old man in Lubbock. Tommy Tuberville is headed for Cincinnati.
Tuberville replaces Butch Jones, who has moved on to Tennessee. Tuberville will be replaced by… no one yet. Texas Tech had no idea he was looking for a new job. According to one Tech official, the Red Raiders were “completely blindsided” by Tuberville’s decision to leave.
But honestly, does this look like the behavior of someone who plans to stay at his job for much longer?:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts