- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Tulane’s Devon Walker Had To Be Revived Via CPR After A Helmet-To-Helmet Collision (UPDATE)
On the final play of the first half in the Tulane-Tulsa game, Tulane safety Devon Walker attempted to make a tackle and instead collided helmets with one of his own teammates. Walker reportedly stopped breathing momentarily and CPR was administered on the field to revive him. The medical attention Walker received took up the entire halftime break, and many players stayed on the field praying instead of heading into the locker room.
Walker was eventually taken to an area hospital via ambulance, though reportedly breathing and responsive as he left the field. Hopefully we’ll be bringing you a positive update when more details become available.
UPDATE (3:26): According to a TU Trainer (via John Moss of KTUL-TV in Tulsa, OK), Walker suffered a broken neck and collapsed lung, and a tracheotomy was performed on the field.
UPDATE (4:22): The Tulane Football Twitter account has provided a few more updates, and thankfully it’s good news:
And more from John Moss:
Video via CJ Fogler
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?