- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Twitter CEO Commits Recruiting Violation By Tweeting (At A Michigan Football Recruit)
“Twitter’s CEO Doesn’t Know How To Use Twitter” would be an effective headline of snark, if we were into such things.
Dick Costolo is the CEO of Twitter, a smart, funny man who gave my commencement speech at Michigan in May. Unsurprisingly, he’s filthy rich, and went to Michigan, which naturally means he’s a booster for the school.
Boosters tweeting at recruits is against the rules. You would think the Twitter CEO would know this, but he made a little misstep.
Yes, tweeting “amazing! #goblue” is a recruiting violation. This is the world we live in. Michigan now has to report this horrible act of immorality, but it’s fortunately a secondary violation, so nothing will come of it besides a few laughs from Spartans, Irishmen and Buckeyes.
To whom I say, respectively: basketball, Te’o and Urban Meyer is a horrible person. Carry on.
- Filed Under:
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland