- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Twitter CEO Commits Recruiting Violation By Tweeting (At A Michigan Football Recruit)
“Twitter’s CEO Doesn’t Know How To Use Twitter” would be an effective headline of snark, if we were into such things.
Dick Costolo is the CEO of Twitter, a smart, funny man who gave my commencement speech at Michigan in May. Unsurprisingly, he’s filthy rich, and went to Michigan, which naturally means he’s a booster for the school.
Boosters tweeting at recruits is against the rules. You would think the Twitter CEO would know this, but he made a little misstep.
Yes, tweeting “amazing! #goblue” is a recruiting violation. This is the world we live in. Michigan now has to report this horrible act of immorality, but it’s fortunately a secondary violation, so nothing will come of it besides a few laughs from Spartans, Irishmen and Buckeyes.
To whom I say, respectively: basketball, Te’o and Urban Meyer is a horrible person. Carry on.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts