- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Twitter CEO Commits Recruiting Violation By Tweeting (At A Michigan Football Recruit)
“Twitter’s CEO Doesn’t Know How To Use Twitter” would be an effective headline of snark, if we were into such things.
Dick Costolo is the CEO of Twitter, a smart, funny man who gave my commencement speech at Michigan in May. Unsurprisingly, he’s filthy rich, and went to Michigan, which naturally means he’s a booster for the school.
Boosters tweeting at recruits is against the rules. You would think the Twitter CEO would know this, but he made a little misstep.
Yes, tweeting “amazing! #goblue” is a recruiting violation. This is the world we live in. Michigan now has to report this horrible act of immorality, but it’s fortunately a secondary violation, so nothing will come of it besides a few laughs from Spartans, Irishmen and Buckeyes.
To whom I say, respectively: basketball, Te’o and Urban Meyer is a horrible person. Carry on.
- Filed Under:
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!