- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In America: Two Grandmas Shotgun Beers Before A Michigan Football Game
A pair of Michigan football grandmas shotgunned beers during a tailgate this weekend before the Wolverines’ matchup with Eastern Michigan, and we really can’t think of anything more wondrously American than this.
Tailgating. College football. Beer. Grandmas. We can’t say with absolute certainty that the two saucy ladies (Whose grandmas were they? How did they find themselves in the middle of a crowd of chanting twenty-somethings? Why was I not invited? These are the things we need to know.) powered Michigan to a 31-3 victory, but… you know what? We’re going to say it anyway: these party girls are the reason the Maize and Blue are now 3-0.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row