- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In America: Two Grandmas Shotgun Beers Before A Michigan Football Game
A pair of Michigan football grandmas shotgunned beers during a tailgate this weekend before the Wolverines’ matchup with Eastern Michigan, and we really can’t think of anything more wondrously American than this.
Tailgating. College football. Beer. Grandmas. We can’t say with absolute certainty that the two saucy ladies (Whose grandmas were they? How did they find themselves in the middle of a crowd of chanting twenty-somethings? Why was I not invited? These are the things we need to know.) powered Michigan to a 31-3 victory, but… you know what? We’re going to say it anyway: these party girls are the reason the Maize and Blue are now 3-0.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.