- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In America: Two Grandmas Shotgun Beers Before A Michigan Football Game
A pair of Michigan football grandmas shotgunned beers during a tailgate this weekend before the Wolverines’ matchup with Eastern Michigan, and we really can’t think of anything more wondrously American than this.
Tailgating. College football. Beer. Grandmas. We can’t say with absolute certainty that the two saucy ladies (Whose grandmas were they? How did they find themselves in the middle of a crowd of chanting twenty-somethings? Why was I not invited? These are the things we need to know.) powered Michigan to a 31-3 victory, but… you know what? We’re going to say it anyway: these party girls are the reason the Maize and Blue are now 3-0.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts