- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today In America: Two Grandmas Shotgun Beers Before A Michigan Football Game
A pair of Michigan football grandmas shotgunned beers during a tailgate this weekend before the Wolverines’ matchup with Eastern Michigan, and we really can’t think of anything more wondrously American than this.
Tailgating. College football. Beer. Grandmas. We can’t say with absolute certainty that the two saucy ladies (Whose grandmas were they? How did they find themselves in the middle of a crowd of chanting twenty-somethings? Why was I not invited? These are the things we need to know.) powered Michigan to a 31-3 victory, but… you know what? We’re going to say it anyway: these party girls are the reason the Maize and Blue are now 3-0.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through