- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We’ve Had The ‘Butt Fumble’ And ‘Butt Slide,’ So Here’s The ‘Face Fumble’
We recently showed you the “Butt Slide,” courtesy of the Houston Astros. You know the “Butt Fumble, courtesy of Mark Sanchez. Now we have the “Face Fumble,” courtesy of Florida quarterback Tyler Murphy.
Its not nearly as exciting as the “Butt Fumble,” but that’s just because the bar was set so high.
This brings back memories of Michigan’s Will Hagerup.
What’s next? The FUPA faux pas? I’m looking at you, Vince Wilfork.
- Filed Under:
- florida gators
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?