- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Talks Smack About USC Football
Maybe it’s time to start taking Congress seriously again. Sen. Harry Reid, D-NV, rolled out some marvelous, unprovoked put-downs on USC football during an appearance Monday at the Center for American Progress in Washington D.C.
Reid was fielding a question from a member of the audience who identified himself as a student of the University of Southern California. Before the man finished his question, Reid interrupted him by saying “I hope you have a better football team than last year. That was a disaster.”
Reid later said during his talk of the 7-6 Trojans:
“That proves you can’t buy college football players.”
Is Reid a UCLA grad? Stanford? That would explain it, but no … he attended Southern Utah University and graduated from Utah State. (The Aggies went 11-2 last season).
The answer must be this: Nevada’s other Senator, Dean Heller of Carson City, is a Republican and a USC graduate. Dig!
Photo: Getty Images.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts