- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Talks Smack About USC Football
Maybe it’s time to start taking Congress seriously again. Sen. Harry Reid, D-NV, rolled out some marvelous, unprovoked put-downs on USC football during an appearance Monday at the Center for American Progress in Washington D.C.
Reid was fielding a question from a member of the audience who identified himself as a student of the University of Southern California. Before the man finished his question, Reid interrupted him by saying “I hope you have a better football team than last year. That was a disaster.”
Reid later said during his talk of the 7-6 Trojans:
“That proves you can’t buy college football players.”
Is Reid a UCLA grad? Stanford? That would explain it, but no … he attended Southern Utah University and graduated from Utah State. (The Aggies went 11-2 last season).
The answer must be this: Nevada’s other Senator, Dean Heller of Carson City, is a Republican and a USC graduate. Dig!
Photo: Getty Images.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement