- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Talks Smack About USC Football
Maybe it’s time to start taking Congress seriously again. Sen. Harry Reid, D-NV, rolled out some marvelous, unprovoked put-downs on USC football during an appearance Monday at the Center for American Progress in Washington D.C.
Reid was fielding a question from a member of the audience who identified himself as a student of the University of Southern California. Before the man finished his question, Reid interrupted him by saying “I hope you have a better football team than last year. That was a disaster.”
Reid later said during his talk of the 7-6 Trojans:
“That proves you can’t buy college football players.”
Is Reid a UCLA grad? Stanford? That would explain it, but no … he attended Southern Utah University and graduated from Utah State. (The Aggies went 11-2 last season).
The answer must be this: Nevada’s other Senator, Dean Heller of Carson City, is a Republican and a USC graduate. Dig!
Photo: Getty Images.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach