- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Watch All Hell Break Loose Between UCLA And Arizona…Because Of A Fake Referee (UPDATE)
Arizona is currently demolishing both UCLA and Rick Neuheisel’s chances at keeping his job, but the craziness of the game’s 42-7 halftime score has nothing on the sequence you see above. It starts when a fake referee runs on the field, successfully blows a play dead – then starts streaking, at which point the camera stops showing him. This would already be crazy – but then, a full-scale brawl breaks out between the two teams, complete with some of UCLA’s most effective tackling of the half.
If any of you watched It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia tonight, you’ll know that an out-of-the-ordinary event (or at least anticipation of one) eventually built up to full-scale mayhem breaking out near the end. Witnessing this brawl unfold was almost like watching the episode again.
UPDATE: There is now a video entirely of the streaker, depicting his journey from initial field rush to being tackled/escorted off. Here is that video.
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'