- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
These UCLA ‘LA Midnight’ Football Jerseys Are SO NICE WE MUST HAVE THEM
USC used to be the cool L.A. school, but then they hired Lane Kiffin. There is room for UCLA football to become cool. Cool uniforms, like these “LA Midnight” ones, to be worn against Washington on Nov. 15, are a good start.
What do you think?
- Filed Under:
- ucla football
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week