- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Is This The Ugliest Football Field In America?
Remember how last month, everyone was abuzz over what Maryland’s new football field would look like because the team wears crazy uniforms and everyone wondered if they might do something equally as crazy for their spankin’-new playing surface? There were rumors of a black or pewter field as everyone wondered whether all the decision makers in College Park had finally gone and lost their damn minds.
Well, it didn’t happen – the Terps are getting a new field, but it’ll be green. Disaster averted. But now, enter tiny Lindenwood University-Belleville in Illinois. LU-Belleville’s football team will play its first season later this year – and they know just how they’re going to use their red, white, and black color scheme to grab your attention:
And with that, hundreds of miles away in about the most modest setting college football can offer, the the worst nightmare scenario for Maryland’s new football field came true at last.
- Filed Under:
- maryland terrapins
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai