- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Univ. Of Oregon Unleashes ‘Support The Troops’ Unis
I’m somewhat of a uniform traditionalist, but I like these: especially the white ones. Nike and the Oregon Ducks are at it again: this time with new uniforms to support our combat troops. The unis will be worn at their spring game on Saturday.
Nike PR director and University of Colorado alum Heidi Burgett gives us the scoop:
New Ducks uniforms for Oregon’s Spring Game: twitter.com/heidiburgett/s…
— Heidi Burgett (@heidiburgett) April 26, 2013
Finally, Nike using its powers in college football for good instead of evil.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts