- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UPDATE: Jerry Sandusky Is Still Delusional, Still Being Given A Prison Sentence Tuesday
I know you’re as excited as I am to see what sort of living hell awaits Jerry Sandusky when his prison sentence is handed down to him Tuesday. And just like me, you need something to hold you over for the next few hours. So here’s this sound bite of Jerry from prison Monday, talking about how the justice system failed him, still apparently living in his own fantasy land.
Take this excerpt, for instance:
“In my heart, I know I did not do these alleged disgusting acts. My wife has been my only sex partner that was after marriage. Our love continues. A young man who was dramatic a veteran accuser, and always sought attention, started everything. He was joined by a well-orchestrated effort of the media, investigators, the system, Penn State, psychologists, civil attorneys and other accusers. They won. I’ve wondered what they really won: Attention, financial gain, prestige… will all be temporary.”
Or this one:
“We must fight unfairness and consistency and dishonesty. People need to be portrayed for who they really are. We’ve not been complainers. When we couldn’t have kids, we adopted. When we didn’t have time to prepare for a trial, we still gave it our best. We will fight for another chance. We have given many second chances, and now we’ll ask for one. It will take more than our effort. Justice will have to be more than just a word; fairness more than just a dream. It will take others: somebody apolitical with the courage to listen, to think about the unfairness, to have the guts to stand up and take the road less traveled. I ask for the strength to handle everything and willingness to surrender only to God, regardless of the outcome.”
Or just listen to the whole damn thing and attempt to understand the psychosis of this
monster man. Then break out the popcorn, stretch out on the La-Z-Boy, and make the Sandusky sentence appointment television. You’ve made it to the end of this thing. You deserve as much.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities