- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Urban Meyer Denies Taking (Or Being Offered) The Ohio State Job: “There’s No Truth To That”
Earlier, we told you about a potentially-blockbuster shakeup in the world of college football: Urban Meyer, the former Florida Gators head coach (and current ESPN analyst) reportedly agreed in principle to be the next head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Well, today, Meyer issued a denial of accepting the new job while doing his current job.
Meyer was in the ESPN booth to announce the Nebraska-Michigan game, and after the telecast came back from a commercial break, colleague Dave Pasch asked him point-blank if he had accepted the Ohio State gig. Clearly, the segment had been discussed before.
Meyer said there was “no truth” to the reports, that he hadn’t accepted the job, and furthermore, he hadn’t even been offered the job. An interesting sidenote: the guy in the middle, Chris Spielman, was rumored to be on Meyers’ wishlist for assistant coaches. So yeah, this wasn’t awkward at all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts