- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Urban Meyer’s Press Conference Was Interrupted By A Camerawoman Fainting
Urban Meyer’s introductory press conference at Ohio State was rolling along as these things tend to: Meyer saying he’s blessed to be there, that he and his teams are going to go hard, etc. He wasn’t facing an especially tough grilling, and wasn’t giving especially interesting responses. So…probably just how Meyer would have hoped. And then…
I’ll admit, when the camera first shifted off Meyer and onto…nothing in particular, I thought some kind of comical blooper was happening. Then, I heard the call for EMS assistance. Suddenly…not so comical. Thankfully, though, it appears the camerawoman who passed out wound up being fine. Not that I expected an electric performance from Meyer, exactly, but if asked to predict what the most attention-grabbing moment of his press conference would be…well, I probably wouldn’t have come up with this scenario.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend