- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Urban Meyer’s Press Conference Was Interrupted By A Camerawoman Fainting
Urban Meyer’s introductory press conference at Ohio State was rolling along as these things tend to: Meyer saying he’s blessed to be there, that he and his teams are going to go hard, etc. He wasn’t facing an especially tough grilling, and wasn’t giving especially interesting responses. So…probably just how Meyer would have hoped. And then…
I’ll admit, when the camera first shifted off Meyer and onto…nothing in particular, I thought some kind of comical blooper was happening. Then, I heard the call for EMS assistance. Suddenly…not so comical. Thankfully, though, it appears the camerawoman who passed out wound up being fine. Not that I expected an electric performance from Meyer, exactly, but if asked to predict what the most attention-grabbing moment of his press conference would be…well, I probably wouldn’t have come up with this scenario.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story