- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Urban Meyer’s Press Conference Was Interrupted By A Camerawoman Fainting
Urban Meyer’s introductory press conference at Ohio State was rolling along as these things tend to: Meyer saying he’s blessed to be there, that he and his teams are going to go hard, etc. He wasn’t facing an especially tough grilling, and wasn’t giving especially interesting responses. So…probably just how Meyer would have hoped. And then…
I’ll admit, when the camera first shifted off Meyer and onto…nothing in particular, I thought some kind of comical blooper was happening. Then, I heard the call for EMS assistance. Suddenly…not so comical. Thankfully, though, it appears the camerawoman who passed out wound up being fine. Not that I expected an electric performance from Meyer, exactly, but if asked to predict what the most attention-grabbing moment of his press conference would be…well, I probably wouldn’t have come up with this scenario.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement