- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Urban Meyer’s Press Conference Was Interrupted By A Camerawoman Fainting
Urban Meyer’s introductory press conference at Ohio State was rolling along as these things tend to: Meyer saying he’s blessed to be there, that he and his teams are going to go hard, etc. He wasn’t facing an especially tough grilling, and wasn’t giving especially interesting responses. So…probably just how Meyer would have hoped. And then…
I’ll admit, when the camera first shifted off Meyer and onto…nothing in particular, I thought some kind of comical blooper was happening. Then, I heard the call for EMS assistance. Suddenly…not so comical. Thankfully, though, it appears the camerawoman who passed out wound up being fine. Not that I expected an electric performance from Meyer, exactly, but if asked to predict what the most attention-grabbing moment of his press conference would be…well, I probably wouldn’t have come up with this scenario.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts