- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
USC Song Girls Frolic Together In The Water
Apparently it’s a tradition for the USC marching band to head off to Lake Tahoe ever year. Such retreats, to my limited knowledge of how a collegiate marching band operates, are standard procedure. For the last couple years, though, a funny thing keeps happening during these retreats: the USC Song Girls keep appearing, in full uniform.
Of course, the Song Girls are a time-honored USC tradition, integral to the game day experience at the L.A. Coliseum just like the band, and have legions of devoted fans. But they don’t just show up at the band retreat…it almost seems like every time someone goes to snap a picture at the band retreat, the Song Girls keep getting in the way! One moment, a couple band members might be having fun in the water – prime material for a photo demonstrating the togetherness and camaraderie built by a weekend away together. But the next moment, a Song Girl’s right there, front and center in the photo that gets snapped. The people taking these pictures must be furious!
To see what we mean: Busted Coverage recently posted a gallery of photos from the retreat, and a Song Girl is in nearly every one. It’s almost like the entire point of the gallery is to highlight the Song Girls (why, Busted Coverage even seems to hype it as such!), rather than to document the band’s growth as musicians and friends. A few examples:
- Filed Under:
- USC trojans
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?
- The Truth behind Khloe Kardashian And Matt Kemp
- Top 10 NHL Draft Busts of the Last Decade