- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch A Vanderbilt Football Player Puke On The Field
Vanderbilt receiver Jordan Matthews had a great game last night. He scored 33 points in your nonexistent fantasy college football PPR league.
He also puked on the field, late in the game.
And then this happened.
Thaaaaaat’s a shame, Vandy.
- Filed Under:
- vanderbilt football
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'