- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch A Vanderbilt Football Player Puke On The Field
Vanderbilt receiver Jordan Matthews had a great game last night. He scored 33 points in your nonexistent fantasy college football PPR league.
He also puked on the field, late in the game.
And then this happened.
Thaaaaaat’s a shame, Vandy.
- Filed Under:
- vanderbilt football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts