- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch A Vanderbilt Football Player Puke On The Field
Vanderbilt receiver Jordan Matthews had a great game last night. He scored 33 points in your nonexistent fantasy college football PPR league.
He also puked on the field, late in the game.
And then this happened.
Thaaaaaat’s a shame, Vandy.
- Filed Under:
- vanderbilt football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts