- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video: Michigan State Beats Wisconsin With Hail Mary
Wow. There goes Wisconsin’s unbeaten season, in pretty much the most dramatic way possible – and one of the most dramatic instant replay results we’ve ever heard. After blowing a two-touchdown lead in the fourth quarter, the Spartans completed a Hail Mary pass – on a deflection, to receiver Keith Nichol – on the final play of regulation. The only thing was, at first Nichol was ruled short of the goal line. And despite it being really close – close enough that we initially doubted there would be conclusive enough evidence to overturn the call – overturn it the officials did. And it appears they were right. Again…wow. Sparty sure knows how to do crazy finishes.
Lorenzo Arguello assisted with this post.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'