- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Video: Michigan State Beats Wisconsin With Hail Mary
Wow. There goes Wisconsin’s unbeaten season, in pretty much the most dramatic way possible – and one of the most dramatic instant replay results we’ve ever heard. After blowing a two-touchdown lead in the fourth quarter, the Spartans completed a Hail Mary pass – on a deflection, to receiver Keith Nichol – on the final play of regulation. The only thing was, at first Nichol was ruled short of the goal line. And despite it being really close – close enough that we initially doubted there would be conclusive enough evidence to overturn the call – overturn it the officials did. And it appears they were right. Again…wow. Sparty sure knows how to do crazy finishes.
Lorenzo Arguello assisted with this post.
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film