- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Video: Michigan State Beats Wisconsin With Hail Mary
Wow. There goes Wisconsin’s unbeaten season, in pretty much the most dramatic way possible – and one of the most dramatic instant replay results we’ve ever heard. After blowing a two-touchdown lead in the fourth quarter, the Spartans completed a Hail Mary pass – on a deflection, to receiver Keith Nichol – on the final play of regulation. The only thing was, at first Nichol was ruled short of the goal line. And despite it being really close – close enough that we initially doubted there would be conclusive enough evidence to overturn the call – overturn it the officials did. And it appears they were right. Again…wow. Sparty sure knows how to do crazy finishes.
Lorenzo Arguello assisted with this post.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement