- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Michigan State Beats Wisconsin With Hail Mary
Wow. There goes Wisconsin’s unbeaten season, in pretty much the most dramatic way possible – and one of the most dramatic instant replay results we’ve ever heard. After blowing a two-touchdown lead in the fourth quarter, the Spartans completed a Hail Mary pass – on a deflection, to receiver Keith Nichol – on the final play of regulation. The only thing was, at first Nichol was ruled short of the goal line. And despite it being really close – close enough that we initially doubted there would be conclusive enough evidence to overturn the call – overturn it the officials did. And it appears they were right. Again…wow. Sparty sure knows how to do crazy finishes.
Lorenzo Arguello assisted with this post.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?