- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video: Michigan State Beats Wisconsin With Hail Mary
Wow. There goes Wisconsin’s unbeaten season, in pretty much the most dramatic way possible – and one of the most dramatic instant replay results we’ve ever heard. After blowing a two-touchdown lead in the fourth quarter, the Spartans completed a Hail Mary pass – on a deflection, to receiver Keith Nichol – on the final play of regulation. The only thing was, at first Nichol was ruled short of the goal line. And despite it being really close – close enough that we initially doubted there would be conclusive enough evidence to overturn the call – overturn it the officials did. And it appears they were right. Again…wow. Sparty sure knows how to do crazy finishes.
Lorenzo Arguello assisted with this post.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar