- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Virginia Tech Unveils Turkey Helmets In Time For Thanksgiving
Virginia Tech is going old school today, not just by wearing throwback jerseys, but apparently unveiling some old school helmets as well. I’m usually all for throwbacks, but this might be a bit much.
As you’ll see from the tweet below from the Virginia Tech Equipment Room Twitter account, the Hokies apparently hope to intimidate Boston College today with the imagery of hordes of crazed, football-hungry turkeys:
Surprise Hokie Nation! twitter.com/VTFBEquipment/…
— VT Equipment Room (@VTFBEquipment) November 17, 2012
To be fair, with Thanksgiving next week, this is probably just a festive change, especially since the Hokies’ mascot, the Hokie Bird, is an evolved turkey. That being said, if Virginia Tech loses today, I’ll understand.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts