- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Virginia Tech Unveils Turkey Helmets In Time For Thanksgiving
Virginia Tech is going old school today, not just by wearing throwback jerseys, but apparently unveiling some old school helmets as well. I’m usually all for throwbacks, but this might be a bit much.
As you’ll see from the tweet below from the Virginia Tech Equipment Room Twitter account, the Hokies apparently hope to intimidate Boston College today with the imagery of hordes of crazed, football-hungry turkeys:
Surprise Hokie Nation! twitter.com/VTFBEquipment/…
— VT Equipment Room (@VTFBEquipment) November 17, 2012
To be fair, with Thanksgiving next week, this is probably just a festive change, especially since the Hokies’ mascot, the Hokie Bird, is an evolved turkey. That being said, if Virginia Tech loses today, I’ll understand.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing