- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vontaze Burfict Gets A Penalty For ‘Unsportsman-ship-like’ Conduct For Saying… Something
Vontaze Burfict picked up one of the most confusing unsportsmanlike conduct penalties I’ve ever seen, early on the second quarter of tonight’s Las Vegas Bowl. A 15-yard penalty for, well, saying something. What was said? No one actually knows.
After Kellen Moore hit Matt Miller on a 2-yard TD pass, Burfict apparently said something really awful to Boise State’s Tyler Shoemaker. With Arizona State down 21-0 at that point, one can only imagine just how frustrated Burfict must have been, causing him to unleash some vocal pain. Here’s the video of the actual play, where you can see Burfict jawing at Shoemaker.
Maybe the most enjoyable moment of this whole sequence, though, was the call by the referee who not only refers to the 15-yard penalty as an “unsportsman-ship-like” penalty, but he somehow manages to confuse the wholly hell out of the Arizona State fans with his hand gesture before making the call. Check this out:
Yup, it’s that kind of night for the Arizona State Sun Devils. And unfortunately for us, what happens in Vegas probably will stay in Vegas, since, sadly, we’ll never know what Burfict actually said to Shoemaker.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry