- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Washington State Popcorn Guy Says Everything You Need To Know About Saturday’s Game
Stanford beat Washington State on Saturday night, 55-17, in a mostly-rainy Century Link Field. And by the fourth quarter, it was mostly empty, apparently. One Cougars fan reacted the only way he could — by pouring popcorn on his face in the most “Fuck it, all is lost” college football moment ever.
This is also, by the way, exactly what Lane Kiffin is doing right now.
- Filed Under:
- Washington State
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights