- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Washington State Popcorn Guy Says Everything You Need To Know About Saturday’s Game
Stanford beat Washington State on Saturday night, 55-17, in a mostly-rainy Century Link Field. And by the fourth quarter, it was mostly empty, apparently. One Cougars fan reacted the only way he could — by pouring popcorn on his face in the most “Fuck it, all is lost” college football moment ever.
This is also, by the way, exactly what Lane Kiffin is doing right now.
- Filed Under:
- Washington State
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.