- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Washington State Popcorn Guy Says Everything You Need To Know About Saturday’s Game
Stanford beat Washington State on Saturday night, 55-17, in a mostly-rainy Century Link Field. And by the fourth quarter, it was mostly empty, apparently. One Cougars fan reacted the only way he could — by pouring popcorn on his face in the most “Fuck it, all is lost” college football moment ever.
This is also, by the way, exactly what Lane Kiffin is doing right now.
- Filed Under:
- Washington State
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement