- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Washington State Popcorn Guy Says Everything You Need To Know About Saturday’s Game
Stanford beat Washington State on Saturday night, 55-17, in a mostly-rainy Century Link Field. And by the fourth quarter, it was mostly empty, apparently. One Cougars fan reacted the only way he could — by pouring popcorn on his face in the most “Fuck it, all is lost” college football moment ever.
This is also, by the way, exactly what Lane Kiffin is doing right now.
- Filed Under:
- Washington State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts