- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Washington State Popcorn Guy Says Everything You Need To Know About Saturday’s Game
Stanford beat Washington State on Saturday night, 55-17, in a mostly-rainy Century Link Field. And by the fourth quarter, it was mostly empty, apparently. One Cougars fan reacted the only way he could — by pouring popcorn on his face in the most “Fuck it, all is lost” college football moment ever.
This is also, by the way, exactly what Lane Kiffin is doing right now.
- Filed Under:
- Washington State
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story