- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch One Person Sit Down And Just Start Rattling Off Obscure College Mascots, Football Information
We’re not prepared to say he names EVERY football program in America, but he definitely names enough to make us wonder if he actually knows the entire list (and former football programs). Then it’s NFL quarterbacks. The kid’s got a gift, what can we say. (We’re not sure of his identity, but his name seems to be “Chris,” so, ya know, Go Chris!)
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'