- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch One Person Sit Down And Just Start Rattling Off Obscure College Mascots, Football Information
We’re not prepared to say he names EVERY football program in America, but he definitely names enough to make us wonder if he actually knows the entire list (and former football programs). Then it’s NFL quarterbacks. The kid’s got a gift, what can we say. (We’re not sure of his identity, but his name seems to be “Chris,” so, ya know, Go Chris!)
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story