- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
Hearing Rod Bramblett’s voice come out a girl’s mouth should give you the willies. Instead, it’s just awesome (and makes you like her more). Watch as Kaitlyn Reed perfectly reenacts Chris Davis’ game-winning return a la Milli Vanilli. (Subscribe to her YouTube page here.)
Here’s some backstory for the video:
[Via Kaitlyn Reed] I’m from Texas ( went to college at Texas State University). Growing up in Texas, of course I’m some sort of football fan, but I was never not an Auburn fan. I was sitting in a restaurant in North Carolina last week, and the last 20 minutes of the game was on. The last play happened and the entire place went crazy! I got home and heard Rod’s [Bramblett] audio on a friends facebook. My boyfriend, Taylor, and I couldn’t stop laughing, it was just so infectious. Taylor thought it would be funny if I lip synced it, so we wrote out the script, I ran though it about 10 times before I was pretty confident I got it down. I posted it on facebook for friends but it was getting shared and liked by people I wasn’t even friends with. Someone suggested I put it on youtube so I did. I really didn’t expect it to get coverage at all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts