- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
Hearing Rod Bramblett’s voice come out a girl’s mouth should give you the willies. Instead, it’s just awesome (and makes you like her more). Watch as Kaitlyn Reed perfectly reenacts Chris Davis’ game-winning return a la Milli Vanilli. (Subscribe to her YouTube page here.)
Here’s some backstory for the video:
[Via Kaitlyn Reed] I’m from Texas ( went to college at Texas State University). Growing up in Texas, of course I’m some sort of football fan, but I was never not an Auburn fan. I was sitting in a restaurant in North Carolina last week, and the last 20 minutes of the game was on. The last play happened and the entire place went crazy! I got home and heard Rod’s [Bramblett] audio on a friends facebook. My boyfriend, Taylor, and I couldn’t stop laughing, it was just so infectious. Taylor thought it would be funny if I lip synced it, so we wrote out the script, I ran though it about 10 times before I was pretty confident I got it down. I posted it on facebook for friends but it was getting shared and liked by people I wasn’t even friends with. Someone suggested I put it on youtube so I did. I really didn’t expect it to get coverage at all.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story