- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Have Our First Orgasmic Gus Johnson Call Of The NFL Season
Johnson’s been stuck doing Big 12 games on FX since being acquired by the network. Sunday’s Vikings-Chiefs matchup is his first game doing NFL work for Fox after years of being in a CBS booth.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?