- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
We Have Our First Orgasmic Gus Johnson Call Of The NFL Season
Johnson’s been stuck doing Big 12 games on FX since being acquired by the network. Sunday’s Vikings-Chiefs matchup is his first game doing NFL work for Fox after years of being in a CBS booth.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?