- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Have Our First Orgasmic Gus Johnson Call Of The NFL Season
Johnson’s been stuck doing Big 12 games on FX since being acquired by the network. Sunday’s Vikings-Chiefs matchup is his first game doing NFL work for Fox after years of being in a CBS booth.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'