- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Have Our First Orgasmic Gus Johnson Call Of The NFL Season
Johnson’s been stuck doing Big 12 games on FX since being acquired by the network. Sunday’s Vikings-Chiefs matchup is his first game doing NFL work for Fox after years of being in a CBS booth.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence