- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Just Won The BCS Championship And All We Got Was This Crappy Hat
If Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher would have known they were giving out these hats to the winner of the BCS Championship Game, he might have decided to lose on purpose. I guess it would be bad etiquette to refuse to wear it, although maybe turning it inside-out would be an option?
The good news: the lettering can be seen from space. More bad news: the hat clearly states that it’s 2013. The hat is wrong.
May I take your hat sir? pic.twitter.com/Ym0RA09WMG
— Lisa Campo (@itslisad00d) January 7, 2014
Photo via The Big Lead.
- Filed Under:
- Florida State
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'