- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Just Won The BCS Championship And All We Got Was This Crappy Hat
If Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher would have known they were giving out these hats to the winner of the BCS Championship Game, he might have decided to lose on purpose. I guess it would be bad etiquette to refuse to wear it, although maybe turning it inside-out would be an option?
The good news: the lettering can be seen from space. More bad news: the hat clearly states that it’s 2013. The hat is wrong.
May I take your hat sir? pic.twitter.com/Ym0RA09WMG
— Lisa Campo (@itslisad00d) January 7, 2014
Photo via The Big Lead.
- Filed Under:
- Florida State
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story