- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
We Just Won The BCS Championship And All We Got Was This Crappy Hat
If Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher would have known they were giving out these hats to the winner of the BCS Championship Game, he might have decided to lose on purpose. I guess it would be bad etiquette to refuse to wear it, although maybe turning it inside-out would be an option?
The good news: the lettering can be seen from space. More bad news: the hat clearly states that it’s 2013. The hat is wrong.
May I take your hat sir? pic.twitter.com/Ym0RA09WMG
— Lisa Campo (@itslisad00d) January 7, 2014
Photo via The Big Lead.
- Filed Under:
- Florida State
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- CBS Adds Tony Gonzalez As NFL Analyst, Drops Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe
- Kyrie Irving's 20 Best Crossovers
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed