- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Just Won The BCS Championship And All We Got Was This Crappy Hat
If Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher would have known they were giving out these hats to the winner of the BCS Championship Game, he might have decided to lose on purpose. I guess it would be bad etiquette to refuse to wear it, although maybe turning it inside-out would be an option?
The good news: the lettering can be seen from space. More bad news: the hat clearly states that it’s 2013. The hat is wrong.
May I take your hat sir? pic.twitter.com/Ym0RA09WMG
— Lisa Campo (@itslisad00d) January 7, 2014
Photo via The Big Lead.
- Filed Under:
- Florida State
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?