- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We Just Won The BCS Championship And All We Got Was This Crappy Hat
If Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher would have known they were giving out these hats to the winner of the BCS Championship Game, he might have decided to lose on purpose. I guess it would be bad etiquette to refuse to wear it, although maybe turning it inside-out would be an option?
The good news: the lettering can be seen from space. More bad news: the hat clearly states that it’s 2013. The hat is wrong.
May I take your hat sir? pic.twitter.com/Ym0RA09WMG
— Lisa Campo (@itslisad00d) January 7, 2014
Photo via The Big Lead.
- Filed Under:
- Florida State
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence