- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Well, This Was Inevitable
Washington State beat USC 10-7 on Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Trojans amassing 54 yards passing — 13 in the second half. That’s the lowest total in a game since 1998. There were “Fire Kiffin!” chants late in the fourth quarter.
Some fans took more substantial action:
I have a feeling this won't be the only time a fire lane is used this way at the Coliseum this year pic.twitter.com/p5rZNC4Qnw
— John Ireland (@LAIreland) September 8, 2013
— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) September 9, 2013
It’s official: Lane Kiffin is Kige Ramsey.
This is Lane Kiffin for YouTube Sports.
- Filed Under:
- USC trojans
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts