- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Well, This Was Inevitable
Washington State beat USC 10-7 on Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Trojans amassing 54 yards passing — 13 in the second half. That’s the lowest total in a game since 1998. There were “Fire Kiffin!” chants late in the fourth quarter.
Some fans took more substantial action:
I have a feeling this won't be the only time a fire lane is used this way at the Coliseum this year pic.twitter.com/p5rZNC4Qnw
— John Ireland (@LAIreland) September 8, 2013
— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) September 9, 2013
It’s official: Lane Kiffin is Kige Ramsey.
This is Lane Kiffin for YouTube Sports.
- Filed Under:
- USC trojans
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story