- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Well, This Was Inevitable
Washington State beat USC 10-7 on Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Trojans amassing 54 yards passing — 13 in the second half. That’s the lowest total in a game since 1998. There were “Fire Kiffin!” chants late in the fourth quarter.
Some fans took more substantial action:
I have a feeling this won't be the only time a fire lane is used this way at the Coliseum this year pic.twitter.com/p5rZNC4Qnw
— John Ireland (@LAIreland) September 8, 2013
— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) September 9, 2013
It’s official: Lane Kiffin is Kige Ramsey.
This is Lane Kiffin for YouTube Sports.
- Filed Under:
- USC trojans
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao