- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Well, This Was Inevitable
Washington State beat USC 10-7 on Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Trojans amassing 54 yards passing — 13 in the second half. That’s the lowest total in a game since 1998. There were “Fire Kiffin!” chants late in the fourth quarter.
Some fans took more substantial action:
I have a feeling this won't be the only time a fire lane is used this way at the Coliseum this year pic.twitter.com/p5rZNC4Qnw
— John Ireland (@LAIreland) September 8, 2013
— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) September 9, 2013
It’s official: Lane Kiffin is Kige Ramsey.
This is Lane Kiffin for YouTube Sports.
- Filed Under:
- USC trojans
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead