- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Well, This Was Inevitable
Washington State beat USC 10-7 on Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Trojans amassing 54 yards passing — 13 in the second half. That’s the lowest total in a game since 1998. There were “Fire Kiffin!” chants late in the fourth quarter.
Some fans took more substantial action:
I have a feeling this won't be the only time a fire lane is used this way at the Coliseum this year pic.twitter.com/p5rZNC4Qnw
— John Ireland (@LAIreland) September 8, 2013
— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) September 9, 2013
It’s official: Lane Kiffin is Kige Ramsey.
This is Lane Kiffin for YouTube Sports.
- Filed Under:
- USC trojans
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ