- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Western Kentucky Strength Coaches Smash Things Over Their Backs/Heads/Breathe Fire To Pump Up Football Team
Well, they’re 4-3, so something’s working sort of well-ish, right? Congratulations, Joseph Miday and Scott Wilks…you both miss playing competitive contact sports so badly, that you feel compelled to mutilate one another in order to release your nostalgic angst! Hey, it’s better than beating up people at bars!
NOTE: No one is even watching them in the video at the top of the page, which suggests these guys do it fun. Ahem. Fun.
Want to know their secret? Before they drill eachother in the back with giant paddles, one of them BREATHES FIRE ONTO THE WOOD TO MAKE IT MORE BRITTLE.
H/T SB Nation
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence