- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Western Kentucky Strength Coaches Smash Things Over Their Backs/Heads/Breathe Fire To Pump Up Football Team
Well, they’re 4-3, so something’s working sort of well-ish, right? Congratulations, Joseph Miday and Scott Wilks…you both miss playing competitive contact sports so badly, that you feel compelled to mutilate one another in order to release your nostalgic angst! Hey, it’s better than beating up people at bars!
NOTE: No one is even watching them in the video at the top of the page, which suggests these guys do it fun. Ahem. Fun.
Want to know their secret? Before they drill eachother in the back with giant paddles, one of them BREATHES FIRE ONTO THE WOOD TO MAKE IT MORE BRITTLE.
H/T SB Nation
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story