- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Western Kentucky Strength Coaches Smash Things Over Their Backs/Heads/Breathe Fire To Pump Up Football Team
Well, they’re 4-3, so something’s working sort of well-ish, right? Congratulations, Joseph Miday and Scott Wilks…you both miss playing competitive contact sports so badly, that you feel compelled to mutilate one another in order to release your nostalgic angst! Hey, it’s better than beating up people at bars!
NOTE: No one is even watching them in the video at the top of the page, which suggests these guys do it fun. Ahem. Fun.
Want to know their secret? Before they drill eachother in the back with giant paddles, one of them BREATHES FIRE ONTO THE WOOD TO MAKE IT MORE BRITTLE.
H/T SB Nation
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap