- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Western Kentucky Strength Coaches Smash Things Over Their Backs/Heads/Breathe Fire To Pump Up Football Team
Well, they’re 4-3, so something’s working sort of well-ish, right? Congratulations, Joseph Miday and Scott Wilks…you both miss playing competitive contact sports so badly, that you feel compelled to mutilate one another in order to release your nostalgic angst! Hey, it’s better than beating up people at bars!
NOTE: No one is even watching them in the video at the top of the page, which suggests these guys do it fun. Ahem. Fun.
Want to know their secret? Before they drill eachother in the back with giant paddles, one of them BREATHES FIRE ONTO THE WOOD TO MAKE IT MORE BRITTLE.
H/T SB Nation
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence