- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Western Kentucky Strength Coaches Smash Things Over Their Backs/Heads/Breathe Fire To Pump Up Football Team
Well, they’re 4-3, so something’s working sort of well-ish, right? Congratulations, Joseph Miday and Scott Wilks…you both miss playing competitive contact sports so badly, that you feel compelled to mutilate one another in order to release your nostalgic angst! Hey, it’s better than beating up people at bars!
NOTE: No one is even watching them in the video at the top of the page, which suggests these guys do it fun. Ahem. Fun.
Want to know their secret? Before they drill eachother in the back with giant paddles, one of them BREATHES FIRE ONTO THE WOOD TO MAKE IT MORE BRITTLE.
H/T SB Nation
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts