- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Happened Last Night: Notre Dame Stays Undefeated, Heismanziel Talk Heats Up, Alabama And Georgia To Face Off For SEC/National Title
Saturday means college football, which means you were either out partying and didn’t particularly care, or you were out watching the games and getting hammered, which means you don’t remember what happened.
Either way, the regular season wrapped last night, so let’s take a look at the top stories, including some title game drama and an emphatic cap on a Heisman bid.
Notre Dame downs USC 22-13 to stay undefeated and secure spot in BCS title game
Notre Dame leaned on their defense, which stopped USC at the goalline on four consecutive plays with under three minutes to play in the game, to hold on for the victory and get one step closer to undefeated glory. They now wait await the outcome of conference championship season to see who they’ll play in the BCS title game. Also worth noting here is that USC was picked by many to be a top 2 team in the country this season. They finish the year unranked at 7-5. Just goes to show that USC is horrible. Good luck in the pros if you get there, Matt Barkley. Matt Leinart and Mark Sanchez think you should stay at USC and become a coach.
Johnny Football boosts his Heismanziel campaign with a huge game against Missouri
Johnny Manziel threw for 372 yards and three touchdowns and ran for 67 yards and two touchdowns as the Aggies destroyed Missouri 59-29. Unbelievable number for any quarterback, even a Heisman candidate, and especially for a redshirt freshman. That’s right; Manziel is already this good. On the season, Manziel has completed 68.3% of his passes for 3419 yards and 24 touchdowns against just 8 interceptions and has rushed for 1181 yards and 19 touchdowns. If only he’d made that PAT kick last week, he’d be a shoo-in…
Alabama and Georgia set to square off for SEC title and shot at national title
Alabama and Georgia both won emphatically Saturday to finish the season ranked no. 2 and 3. The teams will now face off for the SEC title next Saturday, the winner of which will play Notre Dame for the national title on January 7. Nothing else really to say here, just be sure to circle the game when it comes up this SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1.
All statistics via ESPN.com
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot