- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Who Had The Better One-Handed Catch: Tyler Balla, Eric Ebron, Or Alonzo Russell?
The last 24 hours have seen some ridiculous one handed magic (insert jerk-off joke here). Which one had the highest degree of difficulty? We’ll let you decide…
TE Eric Ebron of UNC against Georgia Tech:
Tyler Balla of western Pennsylvania’s Greensburg Central Catholic against Waynesburg Central:
Toledo’s Alonzo Russell against Central Michigan:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts