- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Who Had The Better One-Handed Catch: Tyler Balla, Eric Ebron, Or Alonzo Russell?
The last 24 hours have seen some ridiculous one handed magic (insert jerk-off joke here). Which one had the highest degree of difficulty? We’ll let you decide…
TE Eric Ebron of UNC against Georgia Tech:
Tyler Balla of western Pennsylvania’s Greensburg Central Catholic against Waynesburg Central:
Toledo’s Alonzo Russell against Central Michigan:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts