- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Will Muschamp Is A Psychopath
Look, I don’t want to say that Florida Gators coach Will Muschamp is a psychopath, but it’s hard to call this anything other than the behavior of a full-fledged psychopath.
You’d think that Gator player just punched Muschamp’s mother in the face. I mean, what kind of deplorable act could warrant that kind of a reaction?
What’s that? Muschamp is mad about football?
I guess there really isn’t another word for it. This guy is a complete psychopath. Take a nap, stupid. It’s just a game.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey