- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Will Muschamp Is A Psychopath
Look, I don’t want to say that Florida Gators coach Will Muschamp is a psychopath, but it’s hard to call this anything other than the behavior of a full-fledged psychopath.
You’d think that Gator player just punched Muschamp’s mother in the face. I mean, what kind of deplorable act could warrant that kind of a reaction?
What’s that? Muschamp is mad about football?
I guess there really isn’t another word for it. This guy is a complete psychopath. Take a nap, stupid. It’s just a game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts