- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Worst Injury Of The Day: Broken Finger Or Broken Ankle?
Injuries are a natural part of football. Competition: also a natural part of football.
As such, the next logical, nay, natural step is to create an injury competition. Let’s go.
First up is Georgia Southern’s Valdon Cooper, who broke his finger defending a pass in the first quarter against Georgia. Weirdly enough, Cooper doesn’t seem all that upset about it.
Nasty, but nothing we haven’t seen before from, say, Shawn Marion.
We also have Michigan’s Fitzgerald Touissant, who broke his ankle on the first drive of today’s game against Iowa after being tackled awkwardly at the end of a ten-yard run. WARNING: The following image is graphic.
Oh God. This contest is over. Give that man the ten thousand dollars.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts