- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Worst Injury Of The Day: Broken Finger Or Broken Ankle?
Injuries are a natural part of football. Competition: also a natural part of football.
As such, the next logical, nay, natural step is to create an injury competition. Let’s go.
First up is Georgia Southern’s Valdon Cooper, who broke his finger defending a pass in the first quarter against Georgia. Weirdly enough, Cooper doesn’t seem all that upset about it.
Nasty, but nothing we haven’t seen before from, say, Shawn Marion.
We also have Michigan’s Fitzgerald Touissant, who broke his ankle on the first drive of today’s game against Iowa after being tackled awkwardly at the end of a ten-yard run. WARNING: The following image is graphic.
Oh God. This contest is over. Give that man the ten thousand dollars.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts