- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worst Injury Of The Day: Broken Finger Or Broken Ankle?
Injuries are a natural part of football. Competition: also a natural part of football.
As such, the next logical, nay, natural step is to create an injury competition. Let’s go.
First up is Georgia Southern’s Valdon Cooper, who broke his finger defending a pass in the first quarter against Georgia. Weirdly enough, Cooper doesn’t seem all that upset about it.
Nasty, but nothing we haven’t seen before from, say, Shawn Marion.
We also have Michigan’s Fitzgerald Touissant, who broke his ankle on the first drive of today’s game against Iowa after being tackled awkwardly at the end of a ten-yard run. WARNING: The following image is graphic.
Oh God. This contest is over. Give that man the ten thousand dollars.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story