- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
Apparently to maintain your status in the college football recruiting game you have to have a waterfall in your locker room. David Cornwell, the Norman North High School quarterback recruit headed to Alabama, recently said that the Crimson Tide are building a waterfall in the team locker room. The University of Oregon also reportedly has one, and Nebraska has a waterfall in its sports facility, although not in the locker room.
The NFL? Well, I know that the Jaguars have one.
NICK SABAN: (Pregame speech to team): “Stay alive! No matter what occurs!”
That waterfall in Bama's locker room is about to be legit! C'mon who has a waterfall.. No one!
— DC5 (@DavidCornwell5) June 17, 2013
@CecilHurt let's just hope Augustus Gloop doesn't fall into the chocolate river this time
— Geoffrey Horen (@BamaZeus) June 17, 2013
"Yeah Alabama's waterfall is fancy, but look at the size of this mole on my thigh, they ain't got nothing like that" said Pat Dye.
— Bandit Ref (@banditref) June 18, 2013
— Cecil Hurt (@CecilHurt) June 17, 2013
Message to top high school football players: Nick Saban will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts