- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
Apparently to maintain your status in the college football recruiting game you have to have a waterfall in your locker room. David Cornwell, the Norman North High School quarterback recruit headed to Alabama, recently said that the Crimson Tide are building a waterfall in the team locker room. The University of Oregon also reportedly has one, and Nebraska has a waterfall in its sports facility, although not in the locker room.
The NFL? Well, I know that the Jaguars have one.
NICK SABAN: (Pregame speech to team): “Stay alive! No matter what occurs!”
That waterfall in Bama's locker room is about to be legit! C'mon who has a waterfall.. No one!
— DC5 (@DavidCornwell5) June 17, 2013
@CecilHurt let's just hope Augustus Gloop doesn't fall into the chocolate river this time
— Geoffrey Horen (@BamaZeus) June 17, 2013
"Yeah Alabama's waterfall is fancy, but look at the size of this mole on my thigh, they ain't got nothing like that" said Pat Dye.
— Bandit Ref (@banditref) June 18, 2013
— Cecil Hurt (@CecilHurt) June 17, 2013
Message to top high school football players: Nick Saban will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story