- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
We Can’t Deny That, Yes, This Notre Dame Running Back Is Ridiculously Photogenic
Cam McDaniel’s outstandingly handsome and unperturbed face — captured moments after his helmet was ripped off during a run against USC on Saturday — is probably why most people hate Notre Dame, besides all the other reasons.
Just look at this guy:
Incredible shot by photographer Jonathan Daniel.
Photo via Getty
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'