- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We Can’t Deny That, Yes, This Notre Dame Running Back Is Ridiculously Photogenic
Cam McDaniel’s outstandingly handsome and unperturbed face — captured moments after his helmet was ripped off during a run against USC on Saturday — is probably why most people hate Notre Dame, besides all the other reasons.
Just look at this guy:
Incredible shot by photographer Jonathan Daniel.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts