- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Can’t Deny That, Yes, This Notre Dame Running Back Is Ridiculously Photogenic
Cam McDaniel’s outstandingly handsome and unperturbed face — captured moments after his helmet was ripped off during a run against USC on Saturday — is probably why most people hate Notre Dame, besides all the other reasons.
Just look at this guy:
Incredible shot by photographer Jonathan Daniel.
Photo via Getty
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?