- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Your Early “Worst Play Of The Day” Leader: Colorado’s First Down QB Sneak
Yes, Colorado ran a quarterback sneak on first-and-ten. What else can you really say?
Take a look at this playcalling fail in all of its glory.
My thoughts exactly, Patrick Ewing.
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts