- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Your Early “Worst Play Of The Day” Leader: Colorado’s First Down QB Sneak
Yes, Colorado ran a quarterback sneak on first-and-ten. What else can you really say?
Take a look at this playcalling fail in all of its glory.
My thoughts exactly, Patrick Ewing.
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts