- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your Early “Worst Play Of The Day” Leader: Colorado’s First Down QB Sneak
Yes, Colorado ran a quarterback sneak on first-and-ten. What else can you really say?
Take a look at this playcalling fail in all of its glory.
My thoughts exactly, Patrick Ewing.
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement