- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your Flop Of The Weekend, Brought To You By Michigan State’s Johnny Adams
Here we have Michigan State’s Johnny Adams and Nebraska’s Kenny Bell engaging in some post-whistle extracurriculars, the regular pushing and shoving to which football is accustomed. Except Adams took it a step too far when he tried to draw a flag with an egregious flop. Notice the referee on the left, who is completely unamused and doesn’t even flinch.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?