- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Flop Of The Weekend, Brought To You By Michigan State’s Johnny Adams
Here we have Michigan State’s Johnny Adams and Nebraska’s Kenny Bell engaging in some post-whistle extracurriculars, the regular pushing and shoving to which football is accustomed. Except Adams took it a step too far when he tried to draw a flag with an egregious flop. Notice the referee on the left, who is completely unamused and doesn’t even flinch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts