- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Flop Of The Weekend, Brought To You By Michigan State’s Johnny Adams
Here we have Michigan State’s Johnny Adams and Nebraska’s Kenny Bell engaging in some post-whistle extracurriculars, the regular pushing and shoving to which football is accustomed. Except Adams took it a step too far when he tried to draw a flag with an egregious flop. Notice the referee on the left, who is completely unamused and doesn’t even flinch.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs