- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Your Flop Of The Weekend, Brought To You By Michigan State’s Johnny Adams
Here we have Michigan State’s Johnny Adams and Nebraska’s Kenny Bell engaging in some post-whistle extracurriculars, the regular pushing and shoving to which football is accustomed. Except Adams took it a step too far when he tried to draw a flag with an egregious flop. Notice the referee on the left, who is completely unamused and doesn’t even flinch.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee