- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The 2013 Super Bowl Will Be The Drunkest Super Bowl Of Any And All Time
The evening web roundup for Thursday, February 23rd, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s our starting five.
1. NEXT YEAR’S SUPER BOWL WILL BE THE MOST DEBAUCHEROUS EVER, because it will occur during Mardi Gras. Yes, the Super Bowl is occurring during Mardi Gras. Allow yourself time to process that. [WWLTV]
2. JIMMY TRAINA TALKS TO ARTIE LANGE. This is a must-listen for any Howard Stern fan (it gets good around the 46-minute mark). [Hot Clicks Podcast]
3. HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER GAME TAKES TWO DAYS, 52 PENTALTY KICKS TO FINISH [MaxPreps]
4. ODD TAIWANESE NEWSPAPER ILLUSTRATION OF JEREMY LIN OF THE DAY [Andrew Perloff]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Douchebag Level: Maximum [Reddit]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Knicks at Heat (TNT, 7 p.m.); Lakers at Thunder (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Duke at Florida State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Louisville at Cincinnati (ESPN, 9 p.m.); 30 Rock/Parks and Rec/The Office (NBC, 8 p.m.); Archer (FX, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: “The Fixed Apple iPhone Ad” is fantastic, has slightly NSFW language at the end. [Geekosystem]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?