- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
2014 Fantasy Football ADP For ADPs: Jamaal Charles Leads The Pack
Over the past few years, we’ve all grown accustomed to using Average Draft Positions (ADP) to help guide us through a Fantasy Football draft. But as we all know, the ADP you used has to be pretty specific to your league’s settings and scoring, or else it won’t be perfect.
Also, most Fantasy Football ADPs are created with strong biases toward the default rankings that loads into the draft room. These rankings differ greatly, which means ADP will differ greatly also.
So I thought I’d take a look at the ADP for the first round from several different Fantasy Football draft sites. I used the ADP for FantasyFootballCalculator.com, MyFantasyLeague.com and NFFC.Stats.com.
2014 Fantasy Football ADP For ADPs
When I could, I set the ADP settings for 12-team drafts with standard non-PPR scoring.
1. Jamaal Charles, RB, Kansas City: Two sites had him first overall.
2. LeSean McCoy, RB, Philadelphia: FantasyFootballCalculator.com had McCoy first overall, with Charles second.
3. Adrian Peterson, RB, Minnesota
4. Calvin Johnson, WR, Detroit
5. Matt Forte, RB, Chicago
6. Eddie Lacy, RB, Green Bay: The last definite first-round RB among all ADP drafts.
7. Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver: No Peyton Manning in the first round, but we do have his teammate.
8. Jimmy Graham, TE, New Orleans: I was shocked to see Demaryius Thomas going ahead of Graham. Did they not see that he’s almost not even a tight end!?! The only wide receiver I’m taking over Graham would be Megatron.
9. A.J. Green, WR, Cincinnati: Sounds like the Bengals will be leaning heavy on the ground game … The closer we get to the season, I might rather have Giovani Bernard over Green this season.
10. Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas
11. Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seattle: Lynch was actually only a first-rounder on FantasyFootballCalculator.com, as the others had him just outside the top 12.
12. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta: WTF happened to the running backs position that we have FIVE wide receivers in the first round of ADP? Not to mention, a wide receiver coming off a broken foot!?!
I’ll try to do the average rankings for all the mainstream sites/writers sometime next week. Hopefully, the ADP of these ADP rankings will hold you over until then.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts