- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Would Win In A Fight: 49ers Guard Alex Boone Or Packers LB Clay Matthews?
Never mind Alvarez/Mayweather — we want to see Matthews/Boone. Clay Matthews, who was penalized and fined for a late hit on Niners’ QB Colin Kaepernick, claims he’s not the fighting sort. “I’m an awesome player, not a dirty player,” he said when asked if, well, he was the kind of guy who hits people out of bounds.
Looks like he may have to deal with some out of bounds hitting if the massive Alex Boone has his way.
When asked if he thought Matthews’ $15,000 fine was appropriate, Boone told a room full of reporters (while standing at a podium like it was the Canelo/Mayweather weigh-in), “I’d prolly punch him in the face.”
Ok, so it sounds like it’s officially on. Here’s the fight card.
Weight: 255 lbs.
Verticle Leap: 35.5 inches
Bench Press: 25 reps (225 lb)
Reach: 32.25 inches
Weight: 328 lbs
Vertical Leap: 27.5 inches
Bench Press: 33 reps (225 lb)
Reach: 34 inches
Hopefully they’ll meet again in the playoffs. In the short term, though, let’s see if Clay Matthews responds to Boone’s bold declaration. Can’t they just fight for charity or something? Ugh.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut