- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Would Win In A Fight: 49ers Guard Alex Boone Or Packers LB Clay Matthews?
Never mind Alvarez/Mayweather — we want to see Matthews/Boone. Clay Matthews, who was penalized and fined for a late hit on Niners’ QB Colin Kaepernick, claims he’s not the fighting sort. “I’m an awesome player, not a dirty player,” he said when asked if, well, he was the kind of guy who hits people out of bounds.
Looks like he may have to deal with some out of bounds hitting if the massive Alex Boone has his way.
When asked if he thought Matthews’ $15,000 fine was appropriate, Boone told a room full of reporters (while standing at a podium like it was the Canelo/Mayweather weigh-in), “I’d prolly punch him in the face.”
Ok, so it sounds like it’s officially on. Here’s the fight card.
Weight: 255 lbs.
Verticle Leap: 35.5 inches
Bench Press: 25 reps (225 lb)
Reach: 32.25 inches
Weight: 328 lbs
Vertical Leap: 27.5 inches
Bench Press: 33 reps (225 lb)
Reach: 34 inches
Hopefully they’ll meet again in the playoffs. In the short term, though, let’s see if Clay Matthews responds to Boone’s bold declaration. Can’t they just fight for charity or something? Ugh.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'