- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Would Win In A Fight: 49ers Guard Alex Boone Or Packers LB Clay Matthews?
Never mind Alvarez/Mayweather — we want to see Matthews/Boone. Clay Matthews, who was penalized and fined for a late hit on Niners’ QB Colin Kaepernick, claims he’s not the fighting sort. “I’m an awesome player, not a dirty player,” he said when asked if, well, he was the kind of guy who hits people out of bounds.
Looks like he may have to deal with some out of bounds hitting if the massive Alex Boone has his way.
When asked if he thought Matthews’ $15,000 fine was appropriate, Boone told a room full of reporters (while standing at a podium like it was the Canelo/Mayweather weigh-in), “I’d prolly punch him in the face.”
Ok, so it sounds like it’s officially on. Here’s the fight card.
Weight: 255 lbs.
Verticle Leap: 35.5 inches
Bench Press: 25 reps (225 lb)
Reach: 32.25 inches
Weight: 328 lbs
Vertical Leap: 27.5 inches
Bench Press: 33 reps (225 lb)
Reach: 34 inches
Hopefully they’ll meet again in the playoffs. In the short term, though, let’s see if Clay Matthews responds to Boone’s bold declaration. Can’t they just fight for charity or something? Ugh.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts