- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
52 Pickup: No TD Passes For Brady As Pats Lose To Bengals 13-6
It took a torrential downpour and the Cincinnati Bengals to end Tom Brady’s consecutive touchdown streak — the Bengals beating the Patriots 13-6 in Ohio. Perhaps Tom shouldn’t have played in Uggs? First loss for NE.
The last time Brady failed to throw a TD pass: Jan. 3, 2010 vs. Houston. The streak ends at 52 games, two short of Drew Brees’ record. Twitter, of course, was respectful and deferential.
Tom Brady = 5.88 fantasy points today. Yuck.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story