- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
52 Pickup: No TD Passes For Brady As Pats Lose To Bengals 13-6
It took a torrential downpour and the Cincinnati Bengals to end Tom Brady’s consecutive touchdown streak — the Bengals beating the Patriots 13-6 in Ohio. Perhaps Tom shouldn’t have played in Uggs? First loss for NE.
The last time Brady failed to throw a TD pass: Jan. 3, 2010 vs. Houston. The streak ends at 52 games, two short of Drew Brees’ record. Twitter, of course, was respectful and deferential.
Tom Brady = 5.88 fantasy points today. Yuck.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen