- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
52 Pickup: No TD Passes For Brady As Pats Lose To Bengals 13-6
It took a torrential downpour and the Cincinnati Bengals to end Tom Brady’s consecutive touchdown streak — the Bengals beating the Patriots 13-6 in Ohio. Perhaps Tom shouldn’t have played in Uggs? First loss for NE.
The last time Brady failed to throw a TD pass: Jan. 3, 2010 vs. Houston. The streak ends at 52 games, two short of Drew Brees’ record. Twitter, of course, was respectful and deferential.
Tom Brady = 5.88 fantasy points today. Yuck.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts