- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
52 Pickup: No TD Passes For Brady As Pats Lose To Bengals 13-6
It took a torrential downpour and the Cincinnati Bengals to end Tom Brady’s consecutive touchdown streak — the Bengals beating the Patriots 13-6 in Ohio. Perhaps Tom shouldn’t have played in Uggs? First loss for NE.
The last time Brady failed to throw a TD pass: Jan. 3, 2010 vs. Houston. The streak ends at 52 games, two short of Drew Brees’ record. Twitter, of course, was respectful and deferential.
Tom Brady = 5.88 fantasy points today. Yuck.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?