- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
52 Pickup: No TD Passes For Brady As Pats Lose To Bengals 13-6
It took a torrential downpour and the Cincinnati Bengals to end Tom Brady’s consecutive touchdown streak — the Bengals beating the Patriots 13-6 in Ohio. Perhaps Tom shouldn’t have played in Uggs? First loss for NE.
The last time Brady failed to throw a TD pass: Jan. 3, 2010 vs. Houston. The streak ends at 52 games, two short of Drew Brees’ record. Twitter, of course, was respectful and deferential.
Tom Brady = 5.88 fantasy points today. Yuck.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO