- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
8 Movies To Look Forward To This Winter In The Event Your Favorite NFL Teams Sucks
Let’s face it, you need a distraction from how much your favorite NFL team sucks. They’re not making the playoffs. They’re not winning the Super Bowl. Hell, they might lose out the rest of way this season. But that doesn’t mean you have to roll over and take it like a bitch. With our help, you’ll get through this terrible chapter of your life, as we try to keep you somewhat occupied during the cold months — when the sun is out for five hours a day and everything on ESPN reminds you of how god-awful your city’s football franchise actually is.
So, in the event you live in Jacksonville, Philadelphia, New York, New York, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Oakland, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, Minnesota, Washington D.C., St. Louis, or Arizona — read on. Here are eight awesome movies you can look forward to between now and Super Bowl XLVIII.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
The Wolf of Wall Street
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
January 4-5th: Wild Card Playoff Round
January 11-12th: Divisional Playoff Round
January 11-12th: Conference Championships
February 2nd: The 2014 Super Bowl
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs