- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
8 Movies To Look Forward To This Winter In The Event Your Favorite NFL Teams Sucks
Let’s face it, you need a distraction from how much your favorite NFL team sucks. They’re not making the playoffs. They’re not winning the Super Bowl. Hell, they might lose out the rest of way this season. But that doesn’t mean you have to roll over and take it like a bitch. With our help, you’ll get through this terrible chapter of your life, as we try to keep you somewhat occupied during the cold months — when the sun is out for five hours a day and everything on ESPN reminds you of how god-awful your city’s football franchise actually is.
So, in the event you live in Jacksonville, Philadelphia, New York, New York, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Oakland, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, Minnesota, Washington D.C., St. Louis, or Arizona — read on. Here are eight awesome movies you can look forward to between now and Super Bowl XLVIII.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
The Wolf of Wall Street
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
January 4-5th: Wild Card Playoff Round
January 11-12th: Divisional Playoff Round
January 11-12th: Conference Championships
February 2nd: The 2014 Super Bowl
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?